Malton residents – you can access the MyMalton report here.
My commitments to the residents of Ward 5
Ward 5 is an extremely diverse ward with two distinct but complementary sections that make an incredible challenge for those who would serve it well.
Filled with warm, friendly and hard-working people, Ward 5 residents deserve to be treated with respect and provided with excellent service from their Councillor.
My commitments to you:
- I pledge to remain your Councillor as long as you need and want me to represent you
- I will bring my experience and my ability to attract private sector donations and senior government grants to Ward 5
- I will ensure we get our fair share of the huge tax base that is produced in Ward 5
- I will watch carefully, every week at City and regional Council, ensuring not one penny of your hard-earned tax dollars is wasted
- Most importantly, I will ensure your calls are returned promptly, your questions answered and your opinions valued
Stay on top of what’s going on in the Ward by signing up for my e-newsletter.
If you’re interested in watching any Council or Committee meetings, you can get information on location and time at the links below. Many meetings are also streamed online.
If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact me.