Please be informed that all four bridges (01 -04) along the Malton Greenway will be replaced over the next few months. Public access will be impacted at each site for short periods.
Bridges 03 & 04 (behind Westwood Mall – See attached Map)
- Prep work will begin around November 18th – bridge closure is not required for this work
- Bridge 04 – installation (requiring closure of the existing bridge) is tentatively scheduled for November 21st
- Bridge 03 – installation (requiring closure of the existing bridge) is tentatively scheduled November 28th
- Service Disruption signs will be installed at the sites identified in the attached map
Bridges 01 & 02 (behind Lincoln Alexander Secondary School)
- Prep work late November – bridge closure is not required for this work
- Bridges 01 & 02 – installation dates are targeted for late November to mid-December – I will confirm actual dates when I have confirmation from the contractor. Service Disruption signs will be installed a week prior to installations.
Service disruption signs will be installed for Bridge 04 in the next few days.