As Mississauga’s older adult population grows, there will be those in need of financial assistance. The City of Mississauga offers many assistance programs for older adults, including programs for low-income seniors.
These programs include:
• Property Tax Rebate Program
• Stormwater Subsidy Program
• Yard Maintenance Subsidy Program
• Active Assist Program
• Driveway Windrow Snow Clearing Program
• MiWay Affordable Transit Program
• MiWay Senior One Dollar Cash Fare – Off-Peak Program
For more details about these City programs and other financial assistance programs offered by the Region of Peel, the Government of Ontario and Government of Canada, visit sau.ga/207.