As of August 29, 2016, Region of Peel TransHelp clients can pay their account through online banking, making managing account payments easier and more efficient. This online banking option is fast, secure and accessible any time. Clients can still also keep their accounts up-to-date over the phone and in person at 2 Copper Road.
Important User information:
- TransHelp users, please set up your TransHelp account through your regular online banking payment system, by selecting “Region of Peel – TransHelp” as the Payee.
- Your TransHelp client ID number is the Payee Account number.
- This service is available through the following banking institutions: RBC, BMO, CIBC, TD, Scotiabank, National Bank, Central 1 Credit Union.
- Payments are for TransHelp accounts only. For Taxi Scrips, standard payment process applies. Online banking is not available.
- Please note that payment cut-off time is midnight and allow one to two business days for processing. When using the online banking system, payment set-up and tracing inquiries should be directed to your banking institutions.
About TransHelp in the Region of Peel
TransHelp is an integrated transportation service operated by the Region of Peel, supporting over 17,000 residents with disabilities in their daily travel activities. Region of Peel TransHelp operators, drivers, schedulers and support staff provide expert service in transportation delivery, compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).