From November 2 to 13, 9:30am to 3pm the YMCA will be hosting a Youth Job Program at Malton Victory Hall.
- Eligible and registered youth will receive a minimum of 60 hours of paid pre-employment training, in group and one-to-one formats
- Youth will be placed with an employer for a paid work experience
- After successfully fulfilling all program requirements, each youth will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Youth between the ages of 15 – 29 at time of program registration
- Experiencing multiple barriers to employment
- Unemployed and not participating in full-time education or training
- Eligible to work in Canada and be able to provide a valid Photo ID and S.I.N. verification
Contact email@example.com for more information.
More dates will be added as the program develops.